Had drum lessons today and after that, my uncle, who works for Toni & Guy, cut my hair for me and refused when I wanted to pay. I love him... Not like THAT though... Anyway,the weirdest thing happened after drums class - BOTH the buckles on my belt broke off! I was walking like a weirdo all the way down 4 floors to Giordano to ask if they had a safety pin. They didn't. I was looking around the entire shop for a pair of pant that could go well with my purple Guess? top, butterfly necklace and hightops until, alas, the sales lady suggested I just get a belt. Why the heck didn't I think of that? Now I'm at my cousins' house in Goldenhill, Ang Mo Kio. The barbeque's a drag cos it started raining. My grandmother's sister's son's girlfriend is so pretty and tall *jealous*. She should, like, be a model or something... So it doesn't matter when I realize she has big feet. Hahahaha...
9:34 PM